What if we didn’t have those choices? What if water was the only option to sustain us? And what if we had to walk miles to get water – only to have a water source that is contaminated and full of disease?
By giving up what you’d normally drink in exchange for the water from your tap you can save that money to help build clean water projects for communities in Uganda.”
- it changes a community from the inside out
- gives women & children dignity
- reduces disease: diarrhea, cholera, dehydration
- revitalizes community & gives them a chance to grow
- improves education (children no longer walking to get water instead of going to school)
- stabilizes the home (women not carrying water all day)
- gives them HOPE!!!
but back to only water. water. water. water. I will finish this!
a little update from Jenna on her blog today too here.