Hey y’all, I’m so glad you made it to this page! I am so passionate about our families journey to better health, wellness, and emotional stability with oils and would love to share with you our journey and how you can join our growing community! I’ve been a Young Living distributor since August 2014, and have shared the story of how I got started here. Now I want to give you a brief overview of why essential oils are so amazing and why I think YOU should become an oiler with me...and then give you some resources if you are ready to jump on in!
first things first…what is an essential oil?
- Essential oils are the distilled essence of plants
- we come in contact with them every day – but most are synthetic and work against the body
- they are highly concentrated and work with our bodies
- they have been a homeopathic remedy dating back to bible times
so, why should you use essential oils?
- they are a safe way to bring whole body wellness to your family
- they can change your life, just like they did ours 😉
why young living?
- Young Living has 20+ years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process
- Young Living owns their own farms across the globe (and you can go visit them!)
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date + they are safe for ingestion
- Young Living has the greatest selection of oils, over 150 singles and blends
- Young Living has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity and potency of every oil
how do they work?
- you can apply them directly to your skin [for kids, dilute with carrier oil]
- you can inhale them
- you can diffuse them
- you can ingest them
If you want to learn more, you are welcome to listen to this start the journey video.
The best place to start, in my opinion, is by becoming a wholesale distributor! Think of this like purchasing a wholesale membership to Costco for the year – all you have to do is spend $50/ year to keep up your distributor status. *also, this does NOT mean you have to “sell” or share, as I like to say, oils. You simply are getting 24% off the retail price with this option.
The premium starter kit is the best bang for your buck – in this kit you’ll get the “everyday oils” collection which comes with a 5ml bottle of the 11 oils pictured above + a bonus oil, citrus fresh! Also, some samples and a home diffuser. It’s a great way to get your feet wet, and see what this essential oil thing is all about! Check out this fun “20 steps to oily success” from baby steps!
Enroller name and distributor ID: WYNNE ELDER, 2004443
– No order minimum! You can order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices.
– Although wholesale customers are called “Distributors” you are not signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so! If you do want to make this a business I am happy to help you!
– You will receive a member number to share with friends and if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation. This is just a great perk because it’s hard not to share the oils with your loved ones.
- everyday oil collection: 5ml bottles of lemon, Purification,Frankincense, Peppermint, copabia, Lavender, Digize, Thieves, PanAway, RC + Bonus stress away!!
- samples of Ningxa Red
- home diffuser [$96 value!] yall! I keep this in my kitchen during the day, and move it to our room at night. amazing!
- Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet
- lots of samples + reading materials too!
For Retail (click here)
- No starter kit required.
- Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).
I love that these are both options because it makes it all about the products without any pressure whatsoever to “share” oils. However, I doubt you would regret enrolling as a wholesale customer (“Distributor”). The Starter Kit investment is very quickly recovered with the savings off of retail pricing.
- life factory water bottle – if you put oils in your water, you must do it from glass or stainless steal
- stainless steel straws for my mason jars
- nail polish rack to hold and display all your oils
- coconut oil
- glass cleaner spray bottles
- mini mason jars [for homemade rubs]
- Taming the Dragon Within – Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff
- Innertransformations using essential oils – Dr. LeAnne Deardeuff, Dr. David Deardeuff
- Pocket Guide to Essential Oils
- Gentel Babies – Debra Raybern
- Feelings buried alive never die – Karol K. Truman
I’m excited for any of you who like me, are excited about starting a journey of change with essential oils! I honestly don’t know what took me so long, and I’m so thankful to have amazing women who are mentoring me through this. I’d love to continue to pass along any info I learn, and would LOVE for you to join our growing team! Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. I’d love to hear from you!
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.