TYPE ONLY 1 WORD… IT’S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your significant other? spectacular
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? prayerful (is that a word?)
5. Your father? unselfish
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? non-existent
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? Godliness
10. The room you’re in? living
11. Your fear? widowed
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mommy
13. Where were you last night? yucca
14. What you’re not? shy
16. One of your wish list items? wallpaper
17. Where you grew up? Waco
18. The last thing you did? babysit
19. What are you wearing? hoodie
20. Your TV? DVR
21. Your pet? child
22. Your computer? lap
23 Your life? love
24. Your mood? thankful
25. Missing someone? Noni
26. Your car? “betty”
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? Nordstrom
29. Next summer? undecided
30. Favorite color? green
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? yesterday
33. Who will/would re-post this? you!
34. Four places I go over and over? home, school, church, gym
35. Four people who email me: Stephen, Allison, Catherine, Emily
36. Four favorite foods: cheeseburger, tacos, icecream, cheese
37. Four places I would love to be right now: lake, camp, beach, hill-country
Hey, I'm Wynne!
Hi, friend! First, I truly am so giddy that you are here. I want you to know I 100% believe in you and all the ways you are growing towards living a more intentional life. I can’t wait to get to know you and your story, and I genuinely hope you are encouraged from our time together here.
A little about me, I’m a type 7 on the enneagram, a total extrovert + people lover, entrepreneur, connector, storyteller, people gatherer, and passionate wife, mama + friend. I feel most alive when I’m exploring new places and surrounded by people I love. Give me a day in the outdoors disconnected from wifi, and I am a happy girl. I run on oat milk lattes, Jesus, gratitude journaling and kitchen dance parties with my three kids.
Welcome, come on in!