I loved so much linking up with Tiny Twig last month to set some measurable goals, that I had to come report back to you! Seriously who knew that simply saying ” I will do this this month” really helped. I loved setting small, measurable goals too. makes me feel accomplished. so before I get into my march goals, let’s do a recap:
1. Make a Artifact Uprising book of my favorite instagram images of 2013 and get it printed
2. Finish my “anybody” series by writing MY anybody story
well, I did not finish this. I have written a lot of it in my head, and hopefully March will be the month!
3. Find a place to write people’s names that I’m praying for each day somewhere in my home that I can see easily
I love my new magnetic wall in my kitchen. I printed off pictures of most of our sponsored children and missionaries we support. I also printed their name + country on their pictures, and it serves as a daily reminder. not pictured, is I got some new dry erase markers and made a new prayer list in the shower! That has been really helpful too!
so as yall have heard me say, March is CRAZY month! I leave tomorrow for Created for Care then straight to Uganda on my #bloghope trip! [if you aren’t already, go over to http://bloghope.org/ and subscribe!] when I get back it will be almost time for Hope Spoken! so my “goals” will look a little different this month.
1. tell the best stories possible every single day on my #bloghope trip. really push myself out of my comfort zone and ask God to give me HIS eyes to see.
2. finish up “my story of the unexpected” for Hope Spoken later this month. I’ve really been praying about how to end it – what challenge to throw out, and how to most effectively share the story God has [and is] writing for my life.
3. let’s just say I’ll try to actually write my “anybody” story this month too. hey, with all the long flights I should get some good writing time in!
4. our GOAL as a #bloghope team is to get 400 people to STEP UP to host Sole Hope Shoe Cutting Parties! We will be tracking this through this simple form HERE throughout our 10 day trip to Uganda. So follow along, and see how YOU could be a part of the amazing work Sole Hope is doing in Jinja, Uganda!
just as a reminder, these are things things I want to make priorities throughout the year:
- make a time each week for disconnect + rest
- learn to say no + not overcommit
- read + study the Word as many mornings as possible
- write a little every single day
yay for goals!
Hey, I'm Wynne!
Hi, friend! First, I truly am so giddy that you are here. I want you to know I believe in you and all the ways you are growing towards living a more intentional life. I genuinely hope you are encouraged from our time together here.
A little about me, I’m a type 7 on the enneagram, a total extrovert + people lover, entrepreneur, connector, storyteller, people gatherer, and passionate wife, mama + friend. I feel most alive when I’m exploring new places and surrounded by people I love. Give me a day in the outdoors disconnected from wifi, and I am a happy girl. I run on oat milk lattes, Jesus, gratitude journaling and kitchen dance parties with my four kids.
Welcome, come on in!