Details about our trip::
Ethiopia & Uganda Trip
- Dates: June 5 – June 15
- Leader: Stephen Elder (email@example.com), Wynne Elder co-leader
- Application Due: as soon as possible – print, fill out, scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d rather physically mail the application with your check, that’s fine too (see below).
- $200 Deposit Due: February 15th
- First Trip Payment Due: March 15th (approximately 1/2 of estimated cost)
- Final Trip Payment Due: April 15th
- Checks payable to:
- Calvary Baptist Church (memo line write “Man Up Ethiopia/Uganda”)
- Send your checks to:
- The Sports Facilities Advisory, c/o Jason Clement, 600 Cleveland St., Suite 910, Clearwater, FL 33755
- Pay online. Instructions found here – http://www.manupandgoblog.com/
- **NOTE** If you pay online, please let one of the Man Up Leaders know what name the payment was given under so that we may properly designate it
Hey, I'm Wynne!
Hi, friend! First, I truly am so giddy that you are here. I want you to know I believe in you and all the ways you are growing towards living a more intentional life. I genuinely hope you are encouraged from our time together here.
A little about me, I’m a type 7 on the enneagram, a total extrovert + people lover, entrepreneur, connector, storyteller, people gatherer, and passionate wife, mama + friend. I feel most alive when I’m exploring new places and surrounded by people I love. Give me a day in the outdoors disconnected from wifi, and I am a happy girl. I run on oat milk lattes, Jesus, gratitude journaling and kitchen dance parties with my four kids.
Welcome, come on in!