If you haven’t heard about the clothing rental subscription box, Nuuly, then let me introduce you!
I first heard about this box from my friend Marissa’s monthly email and I am in love. It’s sort of one of those things that you say, “why did no one tell me about this sooner?!” So here I am, being a friend and telling you about it now.
If you (like me), love to buy a few new things every time you go on a trip, or are planning a date night – then this is going to save you some money. First I’ll show you how I set up my monthly box, then I’ll share some top 10 reasons why I know you’ll love it.
Why I love my Nuuly subscription box:
- I don’t totally love to go out shopping, so this allows me to “shop” from the comfort of home
2. I get to try all sorts of clothes I might not purchase or pick out in the store, plus I can filter my searches by color, brand, style
3. three words: free people + anthro
4. I get to 100% customize all 6 pieces every single month
5. there are reviews and photos by real women
6. I can purchase them (at a discount!) before i send them back, OR I can just send them back. *I’ve only actually ever purchased 1 thing in 4 months! (my beloved anthro overalls)
7. Currently, I’m trying to find some new jeans – so I’m loving trying various styles and brands, and doing a 30 day “try on” before I commit to purchase
8. Scrolling through and “building my closet” is such a fun pastime hahahah
9. I have fun new tops or dresses for date night, weekend travel, or just to show up in my daily life and feel confident in
10. It’s $88/month and so totally worth it.
Here are some of my favorites I’ve rented!
If you want to get $10 off your first box, I’d love for you to use my link! I’ll also get $10, so it’s a win-win for us all. Sign up here.
Hey, I'm Wynne!
Hi, friend! First, I truly am so giddy that you are here. I want you to know I believe in you and all the ways you are growing towards living a more intentional life. I genuinely hope you are encouraged from our time together here.
A little about me, I’m a type 7 on the enneagram, a total extrovert + people lover, entrepreneur, connector, storyteller, people gatherer, and passionate wife, mama + friend. I feel most alive when I’m exploring new places and surrounded by people I love. Give me a day in the outdoors disconnected from wifi, and I am a happy girl. I run on oat milk lattes, Jesus, gratitude journaling and kitchen dance parties with my four kids.
Welcome, come on in!